You Gotta See This!! (Non-LSR)

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: You Gotta See This!! (Non-LSR)
From: QuikslvrJ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 04:04:54 EDT
On my way home tonight I came across a car accident. What makes this one so
special? A large F150 had jumped a curb, and went through several barriers
into a CAR LOT!! It came to rest ontop of 3 cars up for sale. Luckily, I had
my digital camera in the car and got some great shots. Anyone who wants them
sent to you, let me know. I can also upload them to a page if someone has
space available.

By the way, this dealership is right down the street from Reno Subaru. Yes,
the one that has the totalled WRX for sale on Ebay. Lesson? Watch your ass
when driving here!