a Bit More Wisdom to You, Bryan ......

To: basavage@earthlink.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: a Bit More Wisdom to You, Bryan ......
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:24:42 EDT
      Hey Bryan ..... Happy Birthday !!!  I guess you didn't get to the Salt
this year, either ..... Here are several worthwhile quotes I sent to some
pals earlier today ...... and I also told them I wished I was at Bonneville
today ....... and the rest of the week, too !!!   Welcome to the mid 60s !!!
      I am getting closer to that dreaded 70, myself, but damned glad I
am still here, unlike so many of my old racing pals .......
             Bruce, eager to hear how fast our listmates are going !!!!!

           Take a chance !!!  All life is a chance. The man who goes the
              furthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.
                     The "sure thing" boat never gets far from shore.
   -----  Dale Carnegie