Re: Nolan White article

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>, "W S Potter"
Subject: Re: Nolan White article
From: "Dave Seely" <dseely@sginet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:49:31 -0600
I watched him go by.  It was a beautiful sight!!  But it looked to me like
the 'chute tore off, not a blown tire.  Anybody know which is true?  It
could have been a piece of bodywork I suppose.  It was a little disturbing
knowing that he was headed for the access road and then wendover at speed.
Dave Seely
1141 XF/VOT