Re: Carburetor Modification

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Carburetor Modification
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:37:38 -0700
When Eels Lohn ran the Wee Eel streamliner with the British Ford 4-banger to
a 200+ record run he told me he had taken the jets out of the carbs.  They
had problems with it running lean and that was their solution.  I have no
idea what kind they were ... when I saw the car it didn't have an engine.

Wes