RE: Battery Question(s)

To: "'ardunbill@webtv.net'" <ardunbill@webtv.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Battery Question(s)
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:55:30 -0500
Bill;

Thanks for your recommendation of the NAPA Marine Deep-Cycle battery. I've
needed to get a battery for the loading- ramp winch and other electrics in
my car trailer and that one sounds like what I need.

I found this: http://www.1st-optima-batteries.com/   It looks as if now some
deep cycle batteries can provide high peak current for starting
applications.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ