Einstein Having Some Fun ......... Non LSR

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Einstein Having Some Fun ......... Non LSR
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 11:31:24 EDT
When Albert Einstein was making the rounds of the speaker's circuit, he
usually found himself eagerly longing to get back to his laboratory work. One
night as they were driving to yet another rubber-chicken dinner, Einstein
mentioned to his chauffeur (a man who somewhat resembled Einstein in looks &
manner) that he was tired of speechmaking.

"I have and idea, boss," his chauffeur said. "I've heard you give this speech
so many times. I'll bet I could give it for you."

Einstein laughed loudly and said, "Why not? Let's do it!"

When they arrive at the dinner, Einstein donned the chauffeur's cap and
jacket and sat in the back of the room. The chauffeur gave a beautiful
rendition of Einstein's speech and even answered a few questions expertly.

Then a supremely pompous professor asked an extremely esoteric question about
anti-matter formation, digressing here and there to let everyone in the
audience know that he was nobody's fool.

Without missing a beat, the chauffeur fixed the professor with a steely stare
and said, "Sir, the answer to that question is so simple that I will let my
chauffeur, who is sitting in the back, answer it for me."