Re: OKAY BUCKWHEAT (LONG-- but you asked for it!)

To: Russel Mack <rtmack@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: OKAY BUCKWHEAT (LONG-- but you asked for it!)
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 07:05:08 -0700
  On the last day of the competition
 > Tom's son made a very fast pass (in the 290s, if I remember
correctly)-- and
 > then the car began to spin in the 6th (shutdown) mile-- probably at about
 > 250mph.

Russ,

It was great getting to meet you and Bill Smith. You write a great
story, no doubt that you enjoyed yourself at the Salt. Just one
correction in your story though, I wish we ran in the high twos, but
unfortunately Jeff's pass was 224 and he spun at 150 MPH.

Hope to see you next year.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC