Re: OKAY BUCKWHEAT (LONG-- but you asked for it!)

To: rtmack@concentric.net, kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OKAY BUCKWHEAT (LONG-- but you asked for it!)
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:28:13 EDT
       Thank you, Russ, for one of the very best postings to this list that
I have seen since coming onboard here around November of 1999 .......
      Your report on Speedweek this year was most informative, and a
keeper for my files, for sure !!!   Thanks for all your thoughts from one of
us that was not able to be on the Salt this year ....... I hope you might
also manage to send something as interesting from any Dry Lakes meets
you may attend !  Bonneville Racing News would be a great place
for you to express the enthusiasm many of us have for LSR racing, true
hot rodding history and hand crafted racecars .......Your lengthy email
reveals your true love of this type of racing, and the competitors, and
puts you on my top shelf with LandSpeed Louise and Ardun Bill as
topnotch automotive speed writers !!!  Keep such great postings coming
     whenever possible ........
                                    Bruce Ferguson
        TAKE  TIME  FOR  OTHERS ----- FOR  THINGS  CAN
                           CHANGE  SO  QUICKLY