Nolan's run

To: "answer landracing" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nolan's run
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Thomas Graf)
Date: 20 Aug 2002 17:30 GMT
Hi Folks,

I was close to the end of the pavement - there where Security Dave is - around
150 yards away on the road, when I was coming back from the gas station.

Nolan passed the security point with around 300 mph. 300 yards behind the this
point he pulled the small chute, I followed him with my big lens and done
picture. I think it was around 3/4 mile in front of the (height) gas station
when I lost him in my viewfinder

The whole way done he runs parallel to the salt wall in a distance from 10-15
yards.

was really incredible. Bad luck that he left the same day with the trailer -
some days later he was back but I don't know how long - because I got the idea
to make the next day a sticker on his trailer "Make My Day"

See ya

Pork Pie