Re: LSR Tires-MT

To: <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, "landspeedracer"
Subject: Re: LSR Tires-MT
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 09:43:11 +1000
Maties
I posted this a whiles a go and zilch replies so as where on to MT tyres  I'll
try again
Rod one of the blokes over here is running a AA/BFALT  this car has made 6
runs in the 230 -250 mph range ,he is using MT landspeed tyres we are
concerned that some of the cord is showing through  is this normal after only
6 runs ? are they knackered already and require replacement ( one would hope
not ) ? we have heard from some of the Bonneville racers that came over here
that this is normal and there is a special tool to shave the threads off can
anybody confirm this ?
Gary