Re: Tires

To: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 05:18:36 -0400
Why is it any harder to steal than one with the hitch locked? Unless it is a
stupid thief that thinks he has to saw the lock to the pin before he has to cut
the one to the hitch. leaving the ball actually gives the thief 2 chances to
steal your trailer. Now if he has the right size receiver but the wrong size
ball he is still in business.
Dave