RE: " the OFFICIAL LSR Road trip questionnaire"

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: " the OFFICIAL LSR Road trip questionnaire"
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:55:42 +0000
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
To: jonw@up.net
CC: Want1937hd@aol.com, joetimney@dol.net
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:38:03 +0000

From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
To: "'Doug Anderson'" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:03:35 -0400

I'll take out some of the originals, but will try to respond after each
question.

Why not consider posting the edited and condensed results?  Maybe all of us
can gain some hints from all the rest of us.  Jon, whose full signature lies
far below.

Thanks Jon!

That was my original intent.  I will compile all comments and then post the
best answers later as "How DO I enjoy Bonneville best"  or some such
...not many replies yet, just you, and Joe Timney and Bob Swanson (m' hotrod
pals) from this list, and in person.

hopefully "more to come" as Johnny usta say :-)

                                          Cheers, Dirt Track Doug