RE: New member

To: "'Ralph Forsythe'" <rf-list@centerone.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New member
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:59:39 -0700
Welcome to the list, Ralph, you're going to like it here.  Jonathan Amo,
host of this list, lives in the Denver area, you guys should get together.

Dale Clay
Apache Junction, AZ

                Subject:        New member

                Ok, try #2 at this message, my webmail at work is not happy
today.

                Anyway, I'm a new member on here as of this weekend, but
have already
                picked up a lot of useful info on here.  I'm attending my
first salt flats
                event at World of Speed, and eventually hope to race myself
provided I can
                pick a class and build a vehicle (will be a motorcycle).
Maybe I can con
                some friends into being a ground crew for me... :)

                I hope to meet some of you out at WoS!

                Take care,
                - Ralph Forsythe
                Denver, CO

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..