Re: New member

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Subject: Re: New member
From: Ralph Forsythe <rf-list@centerone.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:57:25 -0600 (MDT)
I have heard of both race teams, plus MSA, though I don't know any of the
people there of course.  I'm sure I will meet all of you Denver people in
a few weeks though...

Hey how long is the drive out there?  I will be pulling a trailer, going
to attempt to drive up to Oregon after the races as a guy up there is
giving me 2 yamy XS750's he doesn't want anymore.  I'm just trying to
determine how much driving this little weekend of mine is going to
involve, and if I need to take more than the following Monday off...

- Ralph