Re: Rule Book and Interpretation

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Rule Book and Interpretation
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 03:53:19 -0500
Hey Malcolm...  Your comment is actually very real.... and Dave's is spot
on....  Send Dan Warner a picture unless it's a bike then send it to one of
THOSE guys...... :)

I saw the MG they brought over and it wasn't even close to legal for any
class.... but they didn't care.. they just wanted the opportunity to run 3
bills.....

If I was building a car from your contry I'd build it any way I wanted....
who the hell knows what stock was any way?

Keith ( I'm sitting here thinking the Messershmit ( sp ) tantum two seater
would make an interesting Modified Sports car )