Re: MC Chain

To: "Dana Goulston" <dana@goulston.net>, "list"
Subject: Re: MC Chain
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:59:52 +1000
G'day
520 is used over here by all the racers as it constitutes a weight saving and
I'm assured that its tensile strength is equal to 530,  I'm sticking to 530
mainly because its cheaper and I can get my custom 530 sprockets made at a
cheaper rate than for 520 ,if there is zero price difference in the States the
choice is yours Ps I'm using tzubarki ( spelling ?)brand chain, just a thought
the extra weight may be beneficial heck go for 630
Gary