200 MPH Records & Minimums

To: Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: 200 MPH Records & Minimums
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 16:08:31 -0700

After going to the trouble to update my web page with the current 200mph
records and minimums, I find that the 200MPH web page does now display
this info. Suspecting that their information may be more accurate than
my copy, I have linked to their web site.
www.bonneville200mph.org/club%20records.htm

I am still displaying the members of the various 200 MPH Clubs, but it
is not up-to-date, so don't yell at me if you are not listed correctly.
If anyone has the current list of members in the El Mirage, Muroc and
Maxton clubs, forward them to me and I will attempt to bring my page
up-to-date.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC (www.bryantauto.com)