Re: MEK

To: Want1937hd@aol.com, albaugh_neil@ti.com, lsr350@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: MEK
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:58:25 -0700 (PDT)
 Want1937hd@aol.com wrote:.. ... .. . Bob in connecticut, where my youngest
just got her drivers license, so drive carefully!

Fun is just about to begin.  Let's see, my daughter got her license on October
15 last year.  One week later she had run in the local NHRA drags.  A week
after that she told me that the "pocket rocket" that I had bought for her was a
real "whimp-mobile".  Six months after that she had driven my (?) racecar at
Maxton and set a record with it.  A month after that the "whimp-mobile" was
gone and replaced by a 1979 Chev pickkup.  Now it's in the yard, slammed,
cragars, BF Goodridge TAs, Flowmasters, Shift-kitted TH 350, awaiting a new
paint job with scallops and custom trim.  Hmmmm - - - -yep, you're in for a
whole lot of fun, Bob.
Dick J - - father of the driver!