Re:

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, "'Nafzger'"
Subject: Re:
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:56:19 +1000
Gary;

Yes, MEK = methyl ethyl ketone. Acetone works, too, but MEK is better. Im
not surprised that you have it.... it's a UK product.
Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ

Neil /list
why I was asking ,I was not sure if it was one of those product names we over
here have never heard of that you guys are always talking of which is a shame
( for me )
I can personally vouch that MEK, methylene chloride and isocyanates  to name
but a few I have had the pleasure of meeting up front and personal over the
years effects one's cognitive capacity ,maybe thats why I crave to ride
motorcycles at breakneck speeds when I should be settling down to coffins on
four wheels like the rest of you fossils LOL
Gary Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com