Re: Ugo Fadini debates the real piston-engined LSR

To: speedtimer@charter.net, landspeedracer@msn.com, Saltfever@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: Ugo Fadini debates the real piston-engined LSR
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 10:08:44 EDT
In a message dated 9/9/2002 4:46:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
speedtimer@charter.net writes:

<< Thank you for a realistic remark. Landspeed is our world and the BS
required
 to get a record from them is not worth taking the time to write about.
 I would think 99 % will agree, even Jack. >>
FIA can exist OK ! But, I consider my records world records. I don't care who
else does! SCTA is all right for  me! Jack the trouble maker