Re: Golf husbands weekend

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Golf husbands weekend
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:44:08 -0700
Glen,

And I thought you were trying to cover your tail with your wife ... in case
she reads your email.  Those are some aggressive "deer widows" who go out to
Wendover in October.  They'll hit on ANY guy - old, young, as long as he is
breathing.  At least that's what I've been told.  Personally I go to the
races and head back to SLC and avoid the crowds.

Wes