Re: 9/11 anniversary

To: lsr350@hotmail.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 9/11 anniversary
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:32:08 EDT
<PRE>Gary, I thank you for your kind thoughts and wishes. There was no politics
in
the   message, just human civility. I'll be attending a get-together at my
old firehouse in The Bronx tomorrow morning around the time the planes
struck. I think Sept 12 will be the first day of the second half of our
lives. I have my own personal opinions about this situation, which are
predictable considering where I worked and live , but I'd never share them in
mixed company.... I just want to drive 55, or
more..............................Bob, ethnocentric nooyawka, Wanner