9/11 anniversary

To: "list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: 9/11 anniversary
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:28:23 +1000
To all my American mates
It is impossible to escape the events of a year ago ,when a group of suicidal
fanatics brought terror and destruction into the heart of America and changed
the world forever
I am sitting ,watching ,and feeling sick to my stomach ,such sadness and
sorrow such loss ,my heart grieves with those mothers and fathers brothers
,sisters and family for my brother fire fighters and for the attack on freedom
and liberty ,my prayers are for these tonight ,God bless you all .
Gary    Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com