Re: GT 40 spinner B'ville and Dan

To: dwarner@electrorent.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT 40 spinner B'ville and Dan
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:19:00 +0000
ohhh,,,  I see.  He told ME he'd "driven" it 'cross the country, and;
"stopped by Bonnevile just to see it and decided to run at the moment"   Oh
well the world is FULL of truth stretchers eh ?  He did say he "learned wide
fat tires don't work on the salt"  though...

                  -Dirt Track Doug in New Yawk

-who formally congratulates Dan Warner and hopes to do so in person come
next August, again drivin' Boogie Woogie cross-country to do so... and sez
you can be the 1st person other than me to drive MY car!  :-)