Re: Food

To: Jim Belford <jimbelford@msn.com>, land-speed
Subject: Re: Food
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 18:07:02 -0700
We will again have the Red Flame Catering from Bountiful, UT supply the
food.  Named among the top five food suppliers at racing events by one
publication that cared about such things.  Jim Williams, Jack Brimhall and
crew provide good food at quite reasonable prices.  Breakfast and lunch are
going to be served on Friday through Sunday.  On Monday we may be importing
food from the truck stop ... have to see what their schedule is and how many
people are still around.  They have been great for many years.  Jim and his
dad had become rather a notorious local source for restoration on classic
cars.  The Salt Flats Garage is a great spot to visit although Jim is alone
on it now.

Wes