Re: Full Moon

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Full Moon
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 19:19:23 -0700
Dang Glen! That's a bunch of questions! Sorry to shift gears
on ya there, but my own experience with wide tires and slicks
reminded me of the El Nino years of the early to mid-90's when
finding dry salt was a hard thing to do, then you had to try
to drive straight on it.... I had a heck of a time trying to
get "skinny" tires for that Vette........So, it's OK, you can
continue to argue skinny vs wide ;-)    Yeah, I'm gonna make
WOS, but can't work in Bonneville, Gas Up and El Mirage all
together. Really hate to miss Gas Up, I'll have to offer Tom
my congrats in person next week.
Ed