Fw: Full-Flow Oil Filters

To: "Land-speed Racers" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Full-Flow Oil Filters
From: "Marge and/or Dave Thomssen" <mdthom@radiks.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 09:05:19 -0500
In the old days the toilet paper "filter" worked on flathead Fords because
they had only partial-flow  oiling to the filter. Nothing flowed through the
toilet paper but flow though the bearings was uninterrupted. I don't know
how they worked on full-flow systems without some sort of bypass.
Dave the Hayseed