Re: Salt Combustion?

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Salt Combustion?
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 10:19:40 -0700
Well ... first of all it's a sodium chloride crystal.  Won't have time to
dissolve in the fuel.  No oxygen bearing or generating functions in that
combination.  Looks like it's abrasive.

Mayf could probably give information on the chemical characteristics of the
dissolved salt in a petrochemical.  Does it dissolve?  How fast?  Should I
experiment tomorrow?

Wes