Gas question for WOS

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Gas question for WOS
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 12:38:46 EDT
Hello, list--

I have a question for you you all who have been to a USFRA event before...do
you know if we need to fill our gas tank at the salt using "official" gas and
have it sealed before attempting to break any records at WOS, like at Speed
Week? Or is it like at SCTA meets at the dry lakes where we can bring our own
gas and then have it tested in impound, if you get that far.

Thanks and I will see those of you who are heading to the salt later this
week!

: - ) Katie Young Cortez