RE: LSR Tires

To: "'landspeedracer'" <landspeedracer@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: LSR Tires
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:42:21 -0500
John;

It's interesting how different so many people's experience with tires has
been.

I'm beginning to wonder if there are salt conditions that favor narrow tires
sometimes-- when the salt has a layer of coarse mush, thick dust, or even a
little water on the surface, and wide tires at other times-- on hard, dry
salt.

I suppose until someone can make consecutive runs on different tires so that
a true A-B camparison can be made, we won't know for sure.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ