RE: Motorcycle streamliners that fell over

To: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Motorcycle streamliners that fell over
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:11:03 -0500
Jim:
I remember that one was a red, short-wheelbase (for a streamliner)
harley-powered, with hub-center steering.  Interesting bike, and real
pretty, til he rolled it.  I think I have a picture that might show the
number, so you could identify owner.  I'll check tonight.  Or maybe Dad Land
could tell you, since he inspected it.

Don't know which other one fell over.
Russ