Re: To Brake or Not To Brake?

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: To Brake or Not To Brake?
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:14:35 -0700
Dick
You might want to check with state laws on trailer weight and if they
require brakes over certain weight. My self I want brakes on anything over
2500 # even behind my Dodge 1 ton pick up. The main thing is if you go with
electric, the salt loves to get into everything. Just more work when you get
home to clean up.
Glen