Re;cool air and drag......

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re;cool air and drag......
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:37:48 EDT
"And
we could cut grooves in them so they would act like rain tires, to  boot.
"cept when that frozen tire hits wet salt it is gonna ball up worse than wet
caliche on your good boots.. I guess the math for caliche need some
exploring to make sense of the rolling resistance drag factor
though.........................AND,the best part is the continuosly variable
final drive caused by the rapidly growing drive tires being encrusted by
salt...The only problem might be the nose being screwed into  the surface at
speed, setting a LSR vaulting record......Bob,sounding like Mayf,Wanner