RE: Motorcycle streamliners

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Motorcycle streamliners
From: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:30:37 -0400
I think the idea of building a trainer is great.  Half
inch tube, open frame, plywood seat, a couple of bicycle
wheels and maybe a starter and 12V battery to drive the
rear wheel.  With the same wheelbase and geometry as the
target vehicle this might give me a taste of what to
expect (and might send me back to 4 wheel dreams).

Boy, you can't beat this list for insights, problems
to watch out for, and ideas for overcome them.
Thanks to all.

Jim.