Re: Motorcycle streamliners that fell over ...

To: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: Motorcycle streamliners that fell over ...
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 18:47:59 +1000
NO! that's why I could not use a road race sidecar which was what I intended
to run originally  because you cannot be seen fully from both sides and the
top you must run in the streamliner class  which requires roll cage ,seatbelts
,the whole shooting match, I could not work out for the life of me how to get
the 5 point racing harness to operate correctly or safely in the sit up normal
riding position
Gary