Re: New Members

To: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Members
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:15:21 -0500
I love it when you newer guys jump in here.... amazing the things you
learn...

I do know the Salt Shark can be bought and it's a SUPER quality Small
displacement streamliner.... awesome piece really...

Jim you sound like the kinda guy who has to do it himself... and I respect
that also... Thanks for jumping in...

Keith