lsr and booster seats

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: lsr and booster seats
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 17:54:46 -0500
    Well I think I've finally lost it.... I put a booster seat in the girly
Camaro this morning.... in other words I moved it forwards about 4" so
someone who is 5' 2" can drive the car.... yep.. a girl.... a little girl to
boot.... ( we went down and got her Driving boots.... Shoot last time I saw
shoes that small they were Bronzed )

    I love letting other folks drive the car and share this experience.  One
of the racers at Maxton has a sister named Tonya who I've become friends
with .... she has an interest in the sport and wants to participate.... so
I'm going to let her drive the car for a bit..... she's Never driven a race
car before and should be a HOOT to watch and teach her to drive.... she's a
very bright girl with great organizational skills and the trade off is that
she is going to help me organize my efforts..... ( hmmm interesting concept
isn't it? )  I'm actually getting the opportunity to teach Tonya from
Scratch.... so if she doesn't know what she's doing you know who to
blame!!!....

Both of my sons are coming as well and at least Chris ( the youngest ) wants
to drive again.... so we are going to stick him in the seat as well.... he's
had a D lic. before.... and I've got the car set up to run in the 160 range
so I'm hoping for him at least to come home with a C Lic and Tonya to get
her D Lic....  nothing fancy compared to where the car has been in the
past..... but it's going to be a Blast to share the experience with all of
them.... can't wait for next weekend to get here....

    I'll see if I can't get some pictures meet to share....

Keith