Re: Re:Jay Leno

To: mgdardis@yahoo.co.uk (Micky Dardis), land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re:Jay Leno
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:12:10 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Micky, glad to hear from someone in Dublin on this List.  My wife and
I visited there for a few days in 1985, and it's a very interesting
place.  Anybody but me on the List see the Irish film, "The
Commitments"?  That was a scream.

Micky, tell us about the motor sports scene in Ireland.  There've always
been fast motorcycles, and the historic Ulster Grand Prix, and a lot of
Irish motorcycle racers starring in the Isle of Man.  Don't know if
there are sports car races, drag-racing, or any kind of speed trials
like at Bonneville, El Mirage or Maxton.  Ardun Bill