Re: more maniacal ravings

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>, "gary baker"
Subject: Re: more maniacal ravings
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 10:24:46 -0700
Russ,
      I remember one of those "rocket" cars broke a pipe on the starting
line at Orange County one fine Saturday night. The pool of 98% Hydrogen
Peroxide dam near ate right through to the earth. Nasty stuff, no more
rocket cars at OCIR after that.
Jim in Palmdale, who remembers Don Madden prowling the pits at Long Beach
with a bottle of "Oil of Merbane"

> Gary:
> are you calling us all "sandwitch spread"?
>
> I remember "back in the day"-- mid '60s, I think, when jet dragster
> exhibitions were all the rage at the bigger strips-- some guys built an
H2O2