Re: more maniacal ravings

To: "mike" <DaCudaKid@aol.com>
Subject: Re: more maniacal ravings
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 19:09:43 +1000
G'Day Mike
I'm at present researching this very problem ( obtaining 90% plus purity )
what the rocket guys are doing is distilling there own with varying degrees of
success  also there's this cool dude in Mexico who builds distillation units
which produce about 86% purity but the cost is high 12000 USD , the Russians
can supply me with very high purity 99.5% but you have to purchase in I ton
minimum orders, Over here 35% is about the best over the counter and 70%
special order for water purification   This stuff is very interesting so
simple and yet massive HP,  low cost ?
Gary