Leaving the Great White North!

To: "LSR list \(E-mail\)" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leaving the Great White North!
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:47:14 -0400
It's after lunch Friday, the truck and trailer are loaded, and we're the
hell outa here.  We'll be near Chicago tonight, we'll get the 12R bike in
the morning, and we'll spend the next few days on I-80 looking for the Exit
#4 at Wendover.   All this is predicated on there being a race next week.
Please please please please call if the event gets cancelled -- we'll turn
around and head back east.

We're staying at the KoA in Wendover, We're gonna race both the 12R and
Nancy's bike, we're gonna leave the Salt and go to Maxton for the race there
(I talked with our county sheriff yesterday -- the bail card is approved for
after-dinner experiences) when we're done at the Salt, we're carrying a new
phone (906 360 5160 so you can get in touch with us), and we would very much
appreciate it if someone  (anyone!!!) would call us to tell us if the World
Finals is cancelled.\

There.  Did I say everything?  Hey, Nancy's gonna get a record, I'm gonna
give it hell on my bike, and this is the most fun I've ever had.

No snow until Saturday -- and the leaves are super pretty.  Don't you all
wish you lived "way up north"?

            Jon E. Wennerberg
    Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
           #436 M/PS/G 1340 CC
2001: 200.471 mph - 2002 GOAL: 220.554++mph
        Marquette, Michigan 49855
          (That's Way Up North)