Re: Leaving the Great White North!

To: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>,
Subject: Re: Leaving the Great White North!
From: DahMurf <dahmurf_xl@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:25:07 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, so what does Nancy race & what class?

We'll look for them at Maxton!

Hey! I may even get to run my first race at Maxton!
Looks like all my gear is in, hopefully I can get my
big tush into the racesuit I ordered. I'll know for
sure about the gear tonight.  We're still working on
the bike.

--- Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net> wrote:

...   We're gonna
> race both the 12R and
> Nancy's bike, we're gonna leave the Salt and go to
> Maxton for the race there

> Did I say everything?  Hey, Nancy's gonna
> get a record, I'm gonna
> give it hell on my bike, and this is the most fun
> I've ever had.
>
> No snow until Saturday -- and the leaves are super
> pretty.  Don't you all
> wish you lived "way up north"?
>
>             Jon E. Wennerberg
>     Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
>            #436 M/PS/G 1340 CC
> 2001: 200.471 mph - 2002 GOAL: 220.554++mph
>         Marquette, Michigan 49855
>           (That's Way Up North)

=====
DahMurf & HerBee | Fredericksburg, VA