Fw: w32.busbear virus

To: "Land-speed Racers" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: w32.busbear virus
From: "Marge and/or Dave Thomssen" <mdthom@radiks.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 19:51:28 -0500
Jim, tom, & Brian
It looks like we four are the only ones hooked up or everybody else is in
their shop working on a racecar.
Jim, I'm glad it is not from your computer.  We all have enough problems.
Brian, thanks for the URL for the fix.  It didn't need it but someone else
might. Tom, thanks for the explanation. I get about 2 Norton virus messages
a week but got 3 yesterday.  One came from a neighbor 2 houses away. So far
so good with Norton.

Bench Racin' Until Next Year
Dave the Hayseed