Re: hemi cam timing

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: hemi cam timing
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:31:22 -0700
    Neil, At the risk of making someone mad I will tell you what I have found.
The Engine Analyzer 3.0 costs about $110. It has never been off by more than 2%
from the expensive ( $500-$700) programs. It is easy to use and fun to play
"what if" just to see the results. Two other engine builders and I trade
information back and forth so as to check out the results. One guy says the guy
at the dyno shop will not bet him anymore lunches on how much power the motor
will make because he never won. My friend just used the numbers from the Engine
Analyzer program. The whole trick is to be honest with the data input. GIGO
    The best place I have found to get the program is from Auto Ware
www.auto-ware.com
    Engine Analyzer is manufactured by www.performancetrends.com   I believe
they have a free demo at their web site. Remember this is all IMHO.
                                Doug Odom in big ditch