Fw: hemi cam timing

To: "Land-speed Racers" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: hemi cam timing
From: "Marge and/or Dave Thomssen" <mdthom@radiks.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 19:59:43 -0500
Hey Dick
How tight do you want to wind it?  The cam grinder can supply you with
anything you want and it doesn't matter if it is a Chrysler, ARDUN, SBF,
SBC or whatever.  The tighter you wind the more power you  will get and the
sooner it will blow up or wear out.  The old standby 280 degrees .450 lift
gets you to 6000 or so and it goes up from there.
Dave the Hayseed