Patato Potato ( NO LSR )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Patato Potato ( NO LSR )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 04:48:59 -0500
    Having joined the ranks of the cooking class...  ( okay use your
imagination ) I'm having some difficulty finding the Microwave instructions on
the Potato Bag...  Damn the shame of it all... anyone got any hints?

UP to this point in life I've enjoyed the three basic Food Groups... Frozen
Canned and Take out.  ( Brad insists on adding Twinkies as the fourth )  So
cooking is an amazing new form of hot rodding.... Seriously... have you ever
tried a Peanut butter and Banana Sandwich ( no?  neither have I and I'm NOT
going to )

Actually I was just checking in with y'all ...hoping we were all thinking of
Nolan...

and thanking Jon for the coverage of the World Finals.... great job Jon...

Keith