Re: Patato Potato ( NO LSR )

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Patato Potato ( NO LSR )
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:32:25 -0700
On the peanut buttr and bananas...sure... not bad actually. Elvis liked
them.. and yeah on Nolan. We gotta start thinking about parachutes and how
they are used. We have had too many failures in the last 10 years or so. I
think I know what is wrong, but...I am a noob at this so wont be taken too
seriously..

mayf