Nolan White - RIP

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nolan White - RIP
From: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:03:13 -0400
List

I have been away from the PC for five days whilst attending the start of
the Windermere Records Week - an aquatic version of Speedweek for all
typesz of powerboats - and the attempt today by a fast fire response unit
(Fire Engine) on a Guinness Record.

I had hoped that there would be improving news on Nolan after last weeks
posting.  Sadly, as I have seen from the postings I returned to,  we mourn
the loss of a member of the racing family.  A person I saw racing just
once, but I did not know, other than through the articles and reports on
the speeds and records he set.

Condolences to the family, friends and fellow US racers.

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England