Re: Parachutes & wide tires

To: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Parachutes & wide tires
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 20:59:58 -0700
Grib,
Wide tires work on my liner too. Many people said don't do it but my car
goes arrow straight. I'll admit a liner with a vertical fin is a different
ballgame. I was also told that I could not put a 354 "hemi" in a 49 Plymouth
sedan but I did it and it was very successful at the Puyallup Valley Dragway
back in the late 50's and early 60's.
Howard