Nolan Tributes

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nolan Tributes
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:15:38 -0700
    I for one think that making a donation to the Save The Salt in Nolan's name
is a very good idea.
    A couple years ago we were pitted next to Nolan at Bonneville. It was the
first time I got a chance to talk to him. He told me about his modified sports
car he had built and run 40 years before. I will never forget his smile and
twinkle in his eye when he talked about Bonneville racing. You could tell he was
doing what he truly loved.              Doug Odom